Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Bounty of Fall Cards



As the weather cools down a bit, and the kids go back to school, my thoughts on colors turn to Fall.  I love fall colors and imagery. OK, I love all the changes of season with their different color pallets and themes.  So with out any further ado....may I present to you a bounty of Fall cards.

soft and subtle on the outside..

and happy and excited on the inside
a closer look

Happy birthday! I love the pop and cuts die!

featuring crushed curry ink and ribbon

using the bark paper from the thankful tablescape kit. 



trying out some fall brights

not sure if it's "fall" but I super love this one.

If you have any questions on product or how to do something, just let me know.
Keep Stampin' Audra









2 comments:

  1. Audra, such beautiful cards and thanks for sharing your ideas - I'm going to have fun trying some of these. I love making cards, but not very good at designing, so I'm thankful for all of you talented ladies who show us different ways to use our tools that we have purchased. Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara!! I am hoping my ideas (which are often a blend of things I see) will be helpful to you. I definitely try to use the tools I have and am always looking for new ways to do so. Happy card making.

      Delete