Thursday, January 23, 2014

A New Year, Card Restocking

Ahhh...January.  The eyes are ready for new colors, new prints, and new ideas.  I love Christmas cards and decorations but it's always wonderful when you get to switch gears and change your crafty focus.  This post is mostly a sharing of my current cards.  Featuring lots of new items from the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog and the Sale- A-Bration freebies.  And you might notice that I am in love with the bitty banners stamp set and punch!  Luckily the punch will be carrying over to the 2014 big book so I'm sure there will be an equally awesome stamp set to go with it.  So here we go:

 
Look how cute these are!  Same, yet different. Retro Fresh DSP and bitty banners stamp set and punch and see you later stamp set (sale- a- bration).

 

This card has a bit more of a vintage feel, the bitty banners again!

 

Two thank you cards with a different feel.  The thanks and thank you both from SU's polymer set.


A quick and cute Birthday card for a 7 year old friend.
And lastly, a dignified Valentine that I just LOVE.


I hope that you enjoy these card ideas.  Any questions, just let me know!  Happy Stampin'!
Audra








No comments:

Post a Comment