Saturday, July 5, 2014

Thank You!

So, we are moved into our rental home, and mostly settled. And after I got most of the kitchen squared away, I arranged my craft area.  We won't talk in depth about what the bedroom looks like!

My fingers were itchy to make something so I thought I would start with thank you cards.  I am planning to send bunches of them out to thank all my wonderful yoga students for their gifts and cards.

I started with a sketch challenge to get the crafty fires burning, and made this card inspired by the Paper Craft Crew's sketch challenge (number 100, how cool is that?).

Here's the sketch:


And here's my card, the new SU in-colors are so hard to resist! So I didn't!


Then, later I was feeling like I needed to play with some blendabilities and color.  So I used this hostess set and some pinterest inspiration (the masking idea) and this cute card was born.


Then, (don't you just love when there's time and more creative ideas happen?) I got out the Everything Eleanor stamp set that I just got before we moved and this pretty card was made.


Do you have a favorite?  If so, let me know!  And if you were inspired by the sketch, there is still time to play!  Check out their info here:

Happy crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Audra, Three beautiful cards! I love the way you've used the In Colours in our sketch and that pretty tag! Thanks so much for joining in on our 100th Challenge this week :-)

    ReplyDelete