Friday, September 19, 2014

Same Stamp Set, So Many Cards and More!

Sometimes a stamp set is just so versatile and fun that you are just drawn to use it again and again.  My family and friends have many birthdays in September, so my card making was on overdrive.  I had seen so many wonderful ideas on Pinterest with this stamp set, I just had to get to using it!

First I'm going to show you my cards and my totally awesome banners that I made for two of my nieces.  Emily turned 10 at the end of August, and my sweet little Brooke will be seven this weekend!

Emily's card
And the inside (I put something similar for each card inside, but I forgot to take photos, but you get the idea).

And here is her matching banner!

I did use the retired letter dies, but the new one in the Stampin' Up! catalog would work just fine.  Here is my set for Brooke:
Same, yet different, yes?
And her banner:

Here's a close up, this stamp set is just so amazing, you can do so much with it!!
Here are the cards I did for the adult women with September birthdays:

Anyhoo, lots of fun!  Let me know what you think and if you have any questions/need more details.  And of course if you need to order some of our awesome Stampin' Up! supplies.
Stay Crafty!







No comments:

Post a Comment