Hi crafty friends! Today I am sharing a how to video for shaker cards.
We made this Christmas snow one in class last week.
Super cute, I think!
Not hard, but you need to remember the steps in order!
1. Cut opening.
2. Emboss, if you want.
3. Snail the window sheet to the opening.
4. Put foam strips on the window sheet, around the opening, and in the corners.
5. With the card face down, rub the foam edges with your embossing buddy and then put a pinch of sequins, confetti, or glitter (or any combo of) in the center.
6. Peel off the backings on the foam.
7. Attach the back, image side down.
8. Mount on your card base.
9. Decorate/embellish as wanted.
10. Shake and enjoy!
Here's the video:
And, here are a few more ideas:
I see many more shaker cards in my future!
So, stay crafty and have fun!