Thursday, September 14, 2017

September's Just Cards Class

Hi Crafty Friends!

Here's a look at the cards we'll be making next week at the Just Cards classes. You have two choices for in person classes, Wednesday the 20th at 7 and Friday the 22nd at 1. Classes are also available to go, contact me for more info.

I've really been enjoying the doubles format for the Just Cards class. We make two each of three cards. And if possible, I will have several options for the greetings.



Let's take a closer look at each set of cards. 
This first set of cards is inspired by The Freshly Made Sketches sketch challenge.



I love a good sketch to inspire me in my creating. You can join in the fun by clicking HERE to see the challenge on the Freshly Made Sketch's blog. This is the sketch I used.



This one was nice and simple and lets the sentiment be the focal point. So I decided to feature the Year of Cheer Speciality DSP. It was suggested to me by one of my class participants that the paper would be great for a wedding card. And I totally agree!


This card has so much sparkle! I embossed the sentiment in copper. The sentiment is from the retired set, For the New Two. There's a tiny strip of Champagne Foil, half a silver doily, a bit of gold washi tape from the Year of Cheer Speciality Washi Tape, and a little twirl of copper thread.

For fun, I did the second card as a baby card! And used a different piece of DSP from the pack.


The cute sentiment is from the Baby Bear stamp set.

Now, take a look at our next sets of cards.


This set of cards uses the Wood Textures DSP Paperstack, and the Colorful Season's Bundle. The Happy Birthday sentiment comes from the Birthday Banners set.


And the final set of cards uses the Falling Flowers stamp set and the coordinating May Flowers Framelits. The sentiments are from two different sets, Balloon Celebration and Feather Together.

Thanks for stopping by, I'm always happy to share some crafting fun.
Stay Crafty!





No comments:

Post a Comment