Tuesday, July 10, 2018

My Why and Info About Joining Stampin' Up

Hi Crafty Friends!

Today I'm sharing information about joining Stampin' Up. I love being a Stampin' Up demonstrator. I love my everyday discount, I love crafting with some of the best paper crafting supplies, I love sharing crafting in classes and online, and I'm loving the friends I'm making on this journey.

I'm inspired to share my why as SU has a great joining deal going on for the month of July. Join my team in July and you will get a color family of ink pads for free. That's such a cool deal on top of the already awesome joining offer of $125 of product for $99 with free shipping.

I made a video to explain my why, what you get, and the commitment. And I've made a note to myself to wear a little makeup next time I do a video like this and to not squint into the sun. 


I'd love to have you join my Crafty Corner Design Team. I am happy to answer any questions you have. Ready to join and need a little help with the whole online thing? Here's a video to walk you through the steps.




As always, I'm here to help you with your crafty needs. Contact me anytime, audramonk@yahoo.com.

Stay Crafty!
Audra

No comments:

Post a Comment