Saturday, November 3, 2018

So Santa, Tropical Christmas Card

Hi Crafty Friends!

I've been working on card designs for an upcoming class at The Frederick Inn Bed and Breakfast. The class is on Sunday December 2, so save the date as I'll have more info soon.

I like to offer a variety of cards and as I got to the last one, I really wanted something fun and not too traditionally Christmasy. I decided to use the beach Santa from the So Santa stamp set.
 I turned to the Freshly Made Sketches sketch to help me make the card.



Isn't it adorable?!? I used our Tropical Escape DSP to brighten the scene. I love how crisp and clean the card looks with the black and white. I stamped the Santa in Momento ink and then colored him with Stampin' Blends. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark and then heat embossed.

Here's the sketch I used:

And my card again:

You can find out more about Freshly Made Sketches and their challenges here: http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by! Need help purchasing, let me know. 

Happy Crafting!
Audra



1 comment:

  1. That is a super-cute Santa and you've used him to make a fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete