Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Let's Sale-A-Brate! It's ICS Blog Hop Time

Hi Crafty Friends!
Happy New Year! It's one of the best times of the year, it's Sale-A-Bration! It's the time of year where Stampin' Up! gives us free stuff with qualifying purchases. And we're starting it off right with an ICS Blog Hop!



We are sharing projects using new products from our Occasions catalog, available for ordering starting January 3. My project this month features parts of the All My Love suite. 


I made the sweetest Valentine using the Meant to Be bundle (the framelits are amazing!) and the All My Love DSP. I also used the All My Love Ribbon Combo pack. I made LOTS of this card! I made it as a swap for a demonstrator group I'm in.

A swap is where you make a certain number of cards (in this case 38) and then trade them with others. It's great for me as in a week or so I'll have lots of beautiful cards to share using new products. I'll be sure to share them with you when I get them.

Here's a look at my swap prep process:


I cut all of the paper, die cut out the hearts, and stamped the greeting.




Remember to use our Adhesive Sheets behind the intricate die cuts so that you can stick them on super quick.


Then I put them all together!


Before they go in the mail, I put them in our clear envelopes to protect them.



That's a lot of love!


Then they go in a ziplock bag and get sent priority mail. The demonstrator hosting the swap sorts them all out and sends a packet containing different swaps back.

I'm really looking forward to receiving my swaps. They'll give me lots of inspiration for upcoming classes. But, I can give you some inspiration now! Click HERE or the next button below to see what Sharon has to share. 


Thanks for joining me and for checking out all the inspiration on the ICS Blog Hop.



Have a great time shopping audramonk.stampinup.net. With each $50 purchase, you can earn a free item from our Sale-A-Bration brochure. We also have great joining and shopping/hosting offers too!
Need a catalog? Let me know!
Live local to Frederick, MD? Join me at my Occasions Catalog Open House on Jan 13.

Stay Crafty!
Audra





9 comments:

  1. Whoa that is a BIG swap! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart framelits add just the right detail. Nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! That is a lot of cards! I especially love the cutouts! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved seeing your swap process. Good reminder to use the adhesive sheets. They are going to love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Definitely will be CASEing it! And thanks for the adhesive sheet reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for a swap! I do assembly line production when I do swaps as well! One quick question...do you put your name on the back of your swap cards? I just left a swap group because I wasn't permitted to versamark my stamp on the back. Was wondering what others do. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June. In the group I'm in, we don't put our info on the cards. We put it on a post it note. It's so we can use it in our business any way we want. It takes a bit to wrap your head around the idea of not being too attached to your card. I don't mind as that was the understanding of the group when I joined. But I've been in groups where you do put the info on the card. I think it works fine both ways and it's best to do what you feel comfortable with.

      Delete