Monday, March 18, 2019

Gingham Spring Sampler

Hi Crafty Friends!
It's Framed Art Sampler time! I love this project so much. It came out just as I imagined and planned it. I offer this as a monthly class, and it's one of my favorite classes. It is so very fun to make and help others make a piece of home decor. I love having these projects in my home.



Let's start with the measurements:

Whisper White, 9" x 9"
Early Espresso, 8 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Crumb Cake, 8 1/4" x 8 1/4"

Long rectangle: Whisper White, 2" x 5 3/4", Grapefruit Grove, 2 1/4" x 6", and Early Espresso, 2 3/8" x 6 1/8"
Medium rectangle: Whisper White, 2" x 4 1/2", Highland Gingham DSP, 2 1/4" x 4 3/4", and Early Espresso, 2 3/8" x 4 7/8"
Squares: Gingham DSP -Balmy Blue, Lemon Lime Twist, and Daffodil Delight, 2" x 2", matching card stock, 2 1/4" x 2 1/4", and Early Espresso, 2 3/8" x 2 3/8"
Little rectangle: Daffodil Delight Gingham DSP, 3/4" x 2", Daffodil Delight, 1" x 2 1/4", and Early Espresso, 1 1/8" x 2 3/8"

And now, let's take a closer look at each of the pieces:


This cute little flower is from the Falling Flowers set in the Annual catalog. I stamped it in Stazon ink on our Heavy Whisper White card stock and colored it Highland Heather using our Blender Pens.


The letters are die cut from our Large Letters Framelits, in the Gingham DSP and in Grapefruit Grove. I attached them with Tombo, off setting them just a bit. The Whisper White rectangle is embossed with the Country Floral Embossing Folder. It's available FREE with a $50 purchase through March 31. I like to attach the letters with our Foam Strips.



This center panel is my favorite part. It's the bunny! You must order this stamp set. It's called Fable Friends, you can find it in our Occasions catalog. He is stamped in Momento ink and colored with our Stampin' Blends. I added a few flowers using the Bitty Blooms Punch Pack and used a few of the Butterfly Elements (now sold out, you could use more flowers or some other butterflies). 


Seriously, I adore this bunny. And it's really easy to color.


This cute duck (goose) and her kids are also from the Fable Friends stamp set. I gave them matching Daffodil Delight rain coats. For added dimension, I fussy cut the momma out and popped her up.


And finally, quick and cute I stamped the daisy from the Daisy Delight set (Annual catalog) in Daffodil Delight and punched it out with the matching punch.

The project fits in a 9" x 9" shadow box frame. I get mine from Michael's or Ikea.

I just love this project. My in studio class is next week on March 27th at 7pm. Rsvps are due by 3/25. This class is also available as a To Go project (all of the things except the stamped images). 
Contact me for more info.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.
Happy Crafting!
Audra






  

5 comments:

  1. you are so wonderful to share this project. I love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you are so welcome. I am so glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. Hello, I have seen this.. Have you worked up a summer, fall, winter design? If you have i would like to see them. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara! I usually post one sampler a month, so I do have designs for all the seasons. You can click on each month and look for the sampler post. And I just posted a summer one. Happy Crafting!

      Delete
  3. How nice of you to share the details! I love your 3-D art picture and plan to CASE it. Hope you don’t mind. It really came out so nice😀

    ReplyDelete