Monday, April 29, 2019

A Crafting Celebration with a Crafty Sampler

Hi Crafty Friends!
I love crafting and I love sharing crafting with friends. This past Friday was my Sale-A-Bration Celebratrion. It's a super fun event where I celebrate my team and some special customers who earn the event during Stampin' Up's Sale-A-Bration special. 
I invited everyone over for crafting, food, and fun.

We started the event off by making this super cute Crafting Sampler.



I tried out a new layout, and it really worked out well.
Measurements:

9 x 9 Whisper White
8 1/2 x 8 1/2 Basic Gray
8 1/4 x 8 1/4 Bermuda Bay
Long Rectangles:  DSP, 3/4 x 7 1/4 , Calypso Coral, 1 x 7 1/2, Basic Gray, 1 1/8 x 7 5/8
Squares: 3 Blushing Bride and 3 Crushed Curry, 2 x 2, Calypso Coral, 2 1/4 x 2 1/4, Basic Gray, 2 3/8 x 2 3/8

This sampler uses two very fun craft themed stamp sets, Crafting Forever (143995) which is in our current annual catalog and carrying over to next year's catalog, and It Starts With Art (149303), a new set which has an entire suite of coordinating products. This suite will be available when the new 1019-2020 annual catalog goes live on June 4.




I totally agree with this! A little crafting, a little yoga, and life is so good.

Don't you just love the embossing? This is a new folder called Button Button. It's so cute! There are also coordinating dies in the die set that cut out and emboss individual buttons. So fun! You'll definitely need to add this suite to your order when the catalog goes live.


I colored the cute ribbon spools with our Stampin' Blends.



This project is so cute in the 9 x 9 Belmont shadow box frames from Michael's. Watch your sales and coupons and you can usually get the frames for $10 or less. We thought it looked great framed in all the colors (black, white, dark wood, and grey wood) so it could match your craft area.


After the crafting, we had fun with snacks, as well as checking out new products and the new annual catalog. It's so fun gathering together with other crafters. I'd love for you to join my team anytime or earn the event during SAB.




Not pictured is the chocolate fondue and the chocolate cream dip one of my downline brought.

And with all good crafty gatherings, you send your guests off with a cute little party favor.


I made these succulents with a new punch, based off of some samples shared by another demo at the Charlotte On Stage event. Info on how to make these will be coming in the future.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!
If you don't have a demonstrator, I'd love to be yours. Need a catalog? Let me know. I'll be ordering them this week. For the most up to date info and lots of pictures of projects, follow me on Facebook (The Crafty Yogi) or Instagram (audra monk). 
Want to get my occasional email newsletters? Just ask.

Stay Crafty!
Audra





4 comments:

  1. Love your sampler, Audra!! I really like the DSP along the top & bottom. I might just be CASE-ing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl!! This was a new design for me and I'm liking it a lot too. I'll most likely use it again. Have fun case-ing!

      Delete
  2. Hi Audra,
    Your samplers are really pretty! Love your designs. I have yet to make one, but I want to try and make one with the Happy Tails stamp set & builder punch. Have you made any with that set?
    Thank you for your help 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm sorry, but I just saw this comment. I have not yet made one with the Happy Tails set. But I bet it would be super cute. You should give it a try. Think of the blocks like mini cards and give it a try. Good luck!

      Delete