Saturday, November 2, 2019

A Christmas Sampler 2019

Hi Crafty Friends!
I'm sharing one of my favorite projects today. This year's Christmas sampler.


I wanted to make something different than the other projects I've seen for this year, and I think I did that. This project celebrates some of my favorite things, coloring with our Stampin' Blends, this truck, and buffalo plaid. Let's start with the measurements and then close up pics and product info.

Measurements in inches:
Basic Black, 9 x 9 (we no longer sell this size in 12 x 12, so you could make your base in Whisper White, 9 x 9 and then cut the Basic Black to 8 1/2 x 8 1/2.
Whisper White, 8 1/8 x 8 1/8
Cherry Cobbler, 8 x 8
Rectangles (3): Crumb Cake, 2 x 4 1/2, Whisper White 2 1/4 x 4 3/4, (stamped with the Buffalo Plaid background stamp in Momento Black ink) and Basic Black, 2 3/8 x 4 5/8
Squares (3): Crumb Cake, 2 x 2, Whisper White, (stamped as above) 2 1/4 x 2 1/4, and Basic Black, 2 3/8 x 2 3/8

So first up, we need to talk about the limited edition Christmastime is Here suite.

The Christmastime is Here suite went on sale November 1. It is a full suite with a bundle of the stamp set (2 piece set) and dies, as well as DSP, ribbon, and embellishments. It's absolutely beautiful and if you're thinking of getting it, I wouldn't dilly dally.



This large rose stamp is the main stamp in the suite.


I stamped it in Momento ink and colored it with Blends: Cherry Cobbler, Mint Macron, Mossy Meadow, Poppy Parade, and Soft Suede.


You may have noticed I like this Ride With Me stamp set. But who wouldn't? It's very on trend. I see the image everywhere! On pillows, and signs, and sheets. It's super fun to color.


All Christmas projects need lots of trees! I used the Perfectly Plaid bundle for this quick and easy tree. It's stamped in Mossy Meadow.


The cardinal from the Toile Christmas bundle is so very beautiful.


The banner greeting is also from the Toile Christmas bundle. And the joyful mug, colored in Mint Macron comes from the Cup of Christmas bundle.

I'm offering this as an in studio class on November 13th at 7pm. 

Holiday Sampler Class, 11/13@7pm. $25 for project, $10 for frame, RSVP by11/11. I am so excited about this project and I can't wait to share it with you. This sampler is bold and beautiful and I will help you make it! There is a lot of coloring with our super marvelous Stampin' Blends markers. You need these markers for class and at home! I'll be placing a special order so you can get some of your own. I'll order you 6 sets (Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macron, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, and Soft Suede) for $63, you'll use them in class and you can get your class for half price. To take advantage of this offer, you must pay the $63 by 11/4. Already own those colors, contact me and we'll work out the right order for you. If you want to join us, rsvp soon!

I hope this post has inspired you to create something crafty for your own home. My online store is always open, audramonk.stampinup.net.

Happy Crafting!
Audra







2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely the most gorgeous sampler I have ever seen!!! Thank you so much for posting this on the SU site!!! FANTASTIC JOB!

    ReplyDelete