Wednesday, February 5, 2020

ICS Blog Hop, Thinking of You

Hi Crafty Friends!
I am super happy to be sharing a few projects with you with this ICS Blog Hop. Our theme this month is Thinking of You. This could be a birthday card or Valentine, or just a card to send to let someone know you are thinking of them.



 Stampin' Up has just released some limited edition products, that coordinate to Sale-A-Bration products as well as products in both of our catalogs. There is a nice selection of Dies (no more fussy cutting!) and some Designer Series Paper. See the flyer images at the end of this post.

My projects feature the Sending Flowers Dies.



I was thinking about creating an easel card, so that the recipient could have the card on view and then I saw a card by an Australian demo, Denita Wright-Smee. So, I pretty much copied her card, as it was a different set of measurements than other easel cards I have made. However, she did not have instructions on how to put it together. So, I figured out what worked for me and then decided to make a video incase you wanted more detailed instructions. But, if you like winging it, cut your card stock to 4 1/4 x 11 and score at 3 3/4 and 71/2.


Here's the video tutorial:






I hope I've inspired you to make a card and send it out to someone who might need some good thoughts. Here's another card made with the same dies. For this one, I die cut the flower circle in Whisper White and colored the flowers with Stampin' Blends.


For more inspiration, click HERE or the button below to see what Deb has to share. 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Stay Crafty!
Audra




13 comments:

  1. Super cute card. I love this flower die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audra, cute cards! I was on the fence on getting this die but I can see it is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Judi! Now I HAVE to get this flower set!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really liking the gingham paper on the easel card. So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Love the easel card idea! This die is perfect for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute, makes me think I need this die set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards Audra! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card designs. I love the Spring color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete