Thursday, April 30, 2020

My Wonderful Family, A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop

Quick crafting is one of my favorite things. And this month's Paper Pumpkin kit, My Wonderful Family has helped me to make my Mother's Day AND Father's Day cards. 
You'll see all my ideas here as part of the Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop!
Here they are! 2 quick and easy cards using the super cute tree stamp from the kit.
(I need lots of Mother's day cards, so I used all the cards from the kit and then came up with these).



So pretty! And very easy to fussy cut.



You can use your Stamparatus to stamp perfect trees every time!


Quick and easy for making multiples. I cut the yellow strips from the kit in half. and stamped them with the Happy Father's Day sentiment.

Now, you know I can't pass up a cute piece of framed art, and this kit was perfect for this type of project!


Isn't this the cutest?!? The back layer is Early Espresso cut to 6 x 6. 
The Whisper White layers are 5 x 5 and 4 x 4, each backed by a layer 1/8 bigger (Mint Macron and Soft Seafoam)
Almost all the other elements came from the kit! I just added a Stitched Shape Circle and Scalloped Circle.



These 6 x 6 shadow box frames are available from Michael's.

I love adding frames to my home decor!



Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you need help with anything, let me know. 

Stay Crafty!
Audra

For more inspiration, click on the names below:






4 comments:

  1. Love the cards but I especially love the framed art piece. You amaze me with all your wonderful creations! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crafty blog is very Amazing also visit our custom product boxes to pack your product and make them more attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is really very interesting also check our custom sleeve boxes.

    ReplyDelete