Thursday, May 25, 2017

A Paper Pumpkin Thing, May




Hi Crafty Friends!
This month I am hopping along with a bunch of lovely Stampin' Up demos sharing alternative projects for the May Paper Pumpkin kit. I love this kit! Did I tell you how much I love this month's kit? It's so cute and pretty versatile.

My project stays pretty true to the donut theme. I had a fun time making a pile of donuts.


I cut the donut shaped cards in half to make the donuts, then I cut the pink donuts in half to make the bottom layer of donuts. Pretty cool, yes? The other fun thing I did was cut the bit of chocolate icing that I removed from the center of the donut into pieces to make sprinkles that I could stick onto the sentiment banner.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Click HERE to be inspired by Cathy Caines. Or click the next button below.



16 comments:

  1. Very cute alternative card idea...soft and subtle. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, creative take on the donuts Audra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to stray too far as those donuts are delightful!! I am with you!! I kept within the theme as well! More donuts to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, I love this donut pile :-D You are so brave to cut those donuts apart...they look fantastic, but I'm still chicken ;-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Really makes me want some donuts. You can do it! You can cut them apart.

      Delete
  5. That's a fun card too. No need to waste those icing centers either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for getting multiple donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So dang cute with all the doughnuts on one card--I'm gonna need to make one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Because you always need more than ONE donut, right? Super cute, love the donut background!

    ReplyDelete