Tuesday, September 11, 2018

A Spooky Fun Halloween Framed Art Sampler

Hi Crafty Friends!
It's framed art sampler time, and I am super happy to share this month's project as I love spooky fun.



I think this project is so fun. I love all the bright colors and fun Halloween elements. I used supplies from our wonderful new Holiday catalog. Click HERE to SHOP. Let's take a closer look at the different elements and then keep scrolling for measurements.


Most of the sampler uses the Toil and Trouble Suite. I love all the fun images and the coordinating dies. I colored everything with our Stampin' Blends.


This little cat on the broom is my favorite part of the project. 
The fun DSP is called Toil and Trouble (just like the suite).


I cut out one of the pumpkins from the DSP here and added the cute little frog.


Do you see the cute little brooms behind the witch hat? So cute!


The spider web is die cut with the Cauldron Framelits and look at the super spooky cute spider. These are our Spider Trinkets, I think they are so fun. And the bats?? I love them! (OK, so I'm loving all the fun Halloween products this year) The bats and moon are in the Spooky Sweets bundle. There's a punch for the bats. The moon uses the Twinkle Builder Punch from the Annual Catalog.


The last element I'm sharing uses the Warm Hearted stamp set. This set is available for discounted purchase for our party hosts. Host a party, in person or online, and purchase this multi-season stamp set with your host dollars. 


Let's talk about the measurements.

The squares:
 DSP, 2" x 2"
Pumpkin Pie, 2 1/4" x 2 1/4"
Granny Apple Green, 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"

The rectangles:
DSP, 2" x 4 3/4"
Pumpkin Pie, 2 1/4" x 5"
Granny Apple Green, 2 1/2" x 5 1/4"
Please note, my measurements are off a little in my finished project so I added an extra layer of green to even things up as I had already attached everything. Which is the magic of creating, making things work. =)

I'm holding this class on Wednesday September 26th at 7pm. Please RSVP by the 24th to attend.
Have questions or need help placing an order, let me know.

Stay Crafty!
Audra







No comments:

Post a Comment