Thursday, September 27, 2018

Frights and Delights, A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends!
I think this month's Paper Pumpkin is so cute. And I am super happy to be blog hopping with the Paper Pumpkin Thing crew.



The kit as instructed makes really cute treat packaging. I didn't really need treat packaging so I decided to make them into cards so that I can send them to my nieces and nephews. I've got one made to share with you and I'll get the rest made up next week. 

I've used the pieces from the kit and added the card base and a few layers.


When I was playing with the pieces of the kit, I knew that I had to make a cute little piece of framed art to have out for Halloween decorations. It is adorable!


Seriously, it's so cute! And so easy! I am thinking that it would be even cuter with some little tiny googly eyes on the bats. I'll need to get some from the store and try it out. 


The project is 6" x 6". Here's what it looks like framed up.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Have lots of fun with your Paper Pumpkin kits!
Want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin? Click HERE for all the details and if you don't already have a demonstrator, choose me. For more inspiration, click on the names below.




Stay Crafty!
Audra

10 comments:

  1. Love your projects...the stitched squares on that sampler really seal the deal. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and 3-D are super cute!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE both your projects this month!!!! The home decor - adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This project turned out so nice! What a cool choice! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audra- I love what you've done with this kit. Just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stitched square framed piece -- SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUN FUN FUN! The little framed decor is adorable.

    ReplyDelete