Friday, February 8, 2019

2019 Scrapbook Class, Part 1

Hi Crafty Friends!

I am so excited to share my passion for scrapbooking with you. Let's start with two things, we need to free our pictures from our phones, and scrapbooking does not have to be hard or complicated.

I love taking pictures and scrapbooking was my first foray into paper crafts. 
This video kind of sums things up for me:


So you can see,  this whole free your pictures thing is really important to me. I love being able to take great pictures with my phone, but I've seen how the whole connivence of it is preventing lots and lots of us from having actual pictures we can look at and share.

My plan is to share my memory keeping process with you through several blog posts and videos. My hope is that my ideas will help you free your pics and give you a scrapbook to be proud of.

I am offering this as an in person class at my home, every other month through December and at the end of the year, your 2019 book will be done. Wow! Won't that be totally awesome?
Here is a quick video flip through and general ideas for getting started. After the video will be pictures of the first class offering with pricing info.



Let's take a closer look at the page layouts.
 I had such a fun time getting back onto traditional scrapbooking!




This is our cover page. This page uses the free SAB Botanical Butterfly DSP. The numbers are retired.


January's layout uses the Winter Woods stamp set and coordinating dies (they carried over from the Holiday catalog). Close up pics of each page follow.




The Letters for You and coordinating Large Letters dies will be the constant for each monthly two page spread. Next up is February. Get all the details from this blog post: Feb layout.





Each class will have an optional birthday or sometimes seasonal page. 


I used the Broadway Bound Suite for this page.


The in person class is coming up on Sunday February 24th at 1:30. RSVP by Feb 18. The class is $45, which includes all supplies and page protectors. The birthday page is an additional $7. If you order the Black Faux Leather Album from me, I'll take $5 off your class fee. This class is also available To Go (no stamped images) or as a completed project. Contact me for more info.

Free your pictures and stay crafty!
Audra





No comments:

Post a Comment