Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Maryland Stampers Weekend

Hi Crafty Friends!

I had such a good time last weekend, I want to share it with you. 
I attended the 6th bi-annual Maryland Stampers event and did the full weekend option. The Maryland Stampers is a group of demonstrators that get together to share what we love. 
Which is Stampin' Up! of course! 
It's run by four very lovely ladies. They offer events for demos to meet and craft (and eat!) together. So this past weekend, I decided to treat myself to the full deal.




The event this time was held at the Solomons Navy Recreation Center. Usually it's a one day event held at a local community college (I say usually, but I'm not an expert! This was my third time attending.) but this time it was held at Solomons Island and there was the option for the full weekend.
It was cold and windy, but very nice. I arrived about 5:30 and got to enjoy the sunset. We then enjoyed some lovely snacks and a bit of crafting.



I learned some great card techniques! 
So don't be surprised if you see similar layouts in future classes.

The next day was full of crafting, first at the main event and then back at the cottage after dinner. An extra cool thing was that Tanner Smeadly, our DDM (I think that stands for District Demo Manager) came from the home office in Salt Lake City to share the day.

Great swag bags! And table gifts! And Prize Patrols.

Super cute make and takes.

A wow project.

This was my first time making a pop up box. Very cool! I learned some new techniques and had a great time chatting with the other demos and Tanner.

After a great dinner (and lots of yummy cookies) we had a shoebox swap. This is where each person designs a card and then brings all the supplies ready to stamp an assemble. 
Here are some of the projects we made.




This is the card I designed using some lovely new product available 2/15 and 3/1.


And here I am with the super awesome Maryland Stampers crew and Tanner. Lots of thanks and love to Tricia, Margaret, Terese, and Sandy for a great weekend and their friendship.

And that wraps up my report on my crafty weekend. These demonstrator events are so fun! 

You should totally think about joining my team and making new crafty friends. It's the best time ever to join! During Sale-A-Bration, you get 175 dollars of product for $99 with free shipping. I am here to answer any questions and help you on your Stampin' Up journey.

Stay Crafty!
Audra






No comments:

Post a Comment