Thursday, May 30, 2019

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop, Hugs from Shelli

Hi Crafty Friends!
I'm sorry to have been missing a bit in Blog Land. It's been busy! Remember that you can always find me on Facebook (The Crafty Yogi) or Instagram (audra monk). But I am excited to share today! It's A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop time. AND, we are sharing alternate ideas using the May kit, which I like to call the Shelli kit.

All of the supplies in the kit are lovely and the cards as designed are super sweet. But one of the best things about Paper Pumpkin kits are the stamp sets. I use the stamps all the time. I used the sweet little flower stamp for some really pretty scrapbook pages.


My husband and I went down to Washington DC to see the cherry blossoms. It's a bit crazy, but we've lived in the DC area for 30 plus years, but we've never made a visit when the blossoms are in bloom. They were so beautiful! If you haven't been, you should totally put it on your bucket list. 
Here's a closer look:



Here's what the pages look like without pictures, can't you just see your own Springy pictures on these pages? Remember, please, please, please, print some pictures, don't leave them trapped on your phone. If you make some scrapbook pages, it's easy to just add pictures.


I also made a card to share.


This card uses our very new In Color of Pretty Peacock. It's such a pretty color. (You'll definitely want to order some when our new catalog goes live on June 4.)

Our Paper Pumpkin kits are so fun and so useful. Coming up in June is another super cute kit, that is great for sharing a little note with friends, family, and even strangers.


If you don't have a demonstrator and you want more info, just ask!

For more inspiration with the Shelli kit, click on the names below. 
Stay Crafty!
Audra














1 comment:

  1. pourriez vous me dire les dimensions de cette photo plus les rectangles svp merci

    ReplyDelete