Wednesday, June 5, 2019

ICS Blog Hop Introducing the NEW 2019-2021 In Colors

New colors! Colors are such a fun thing. And Stampin' Up knows color. Each year they do a two year release of five super trendy fun colors to complement our core color families. And each year I am excited to be inspired by the SU designers. Although I will admit, I am sometimes sad to see some of the previous ones go. But let's explore our new colors! The ICS team is sharing projects using the new 2019-2021 In-Colors.


I just hosted my in studio Open House event and of course I had to show off our new In-Colors. I had lots of crafty friends come over and they loved the new colors. 




I feel it's a nice variety of colors. I designed a cute card using the new Above the Clouds Bundle and they could choose which color they wanted to create with.


Do you have a favorite? I can't decide! Here's a close up of one of the cards.


The balloon was stamped on Watercolor Paper with Stazon ink and then colored with re-inker and our Aquapainter. 

At my Open House events, I like to give lots of little gifts and samples. While the super cute box doesn't show off the new In-Colors on the outside, it does on the inside!




Each guest received a mini covered post it note pad, some covered chocolates, and a "spool" sample of our new In-Color ribbon.



These notepads feature the new In-Color card stock as well as the new In-Color DSP. 
I used the DSP on the hot air balloon cards too. Here's a close up of the new ribbon.



And lastly, I always make everyone an In-Color bookmark. They're great to tuck into your catalog.


I punched out the butterflies using the carry over Butterfly Duet Punch. Just a warning, the butterflies and bits will go flying if you are punching lots of them!


I had to clean them up pretty quick as my sweet dog Lissa has a fondness for SU paper.

You should definitely check our the SU website and take a look at the new In-Colors. If you don't have a demo already, feel free to look here: audramonk.stampinup.net
If you need a catalog, let me know.

For more inspiration, click HERE or the next arrow below to see what the lovely Deb Naylor has to share.



It's so fun crafting with friends, here's a pic of lots of the crafty friends who came to join me this past Sunday for the Open House.


And here's a pic of Lissa and I snuggling for a bit after everyone left.


Have such a great time with your crafting and I'll see you next time!
Stay Crafty!
Audra











9 comments:

  1. So many wonderful projects. I love the card set with the balloons. Everything looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute projects...the box is adorable as are the contents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audra, love the set of cards and all of your projects are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute presentation! I bet you all had a stammpin blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! All of your projects are awesome! I love seeing a whole set of cards made from each of the new colors. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun projects!! Love the ribbon display!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Audra! The cards are super cute! And your Open House looked amazing!! I need to get up the nerve to do one of those! May have to pick your brain sometime! Cute gift ideas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your projects Audra. I am a demo in WV. Thanks for the ideas. Could you tell me how you made the ribon spool type holders?
    Thanks again for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete