Thursday, June 27, 2019

A Little Smile, A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends!
It's A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop time. 


This month's kit is so fun! The kit makes 16 cute little cards, perfect for tucking a tip or gift card into, or great for a small note. They're extra cute as they feature a fun beachy theme.


There's even a little pouch to tuck them into and keep them safe in your bag.
I have a longtime friend with a June birthday. She loves the beach! So I though it would be the perfect thing to make her a card and gift with the items in the kit.


I love these projects and I am sure she will too! I love the little framed art piece so much it's going to be very hard to part with...I'm thinking I'll figure out how to make something similar for myself.


Measurements in inches for the framed piece:
Frame is 5 x 7
Crumb Cake, 5 x 7
Early Espresso, 4 1/8 x 5 5/8
Whisper White, 4 x 5 1/2
2 card fronts, cut off and cut in half, 1 1/8 x 3 1/2
Other products used:
Lined Alphabet stamp set, stamped in Early Espresso on Crumb Cake, Layering Alphabet dies. Well Written dies (love), and Iridescent Sequins.




I added extra card stock to make a full size card.
Measurements:
Crumb Cake, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (fold in half, card base) and 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
Whisper White, 4 x 5 1/4 and 2 5/8 x 5 1/8
Coastal Cabana (isn't that the best color name ever?) 2 1/4 x 5 1/8
From 2 of the card fronts, 1 1/2 x 2 1/4


I used some of the included stamps to accent the sentiment (from a past Paper Pumpkin kit) on the inside. I stamped off once to get a softer color.


I'm pretty sure my friend is really going to enjoy getting this package in the mail.

These Paper Pumpkin kits are so fun as is and for creating new and different things. You'll definitely want to subscribe by July 10 for next month's kit. It's nautical themed and makes full size cards, while coordinating with 3 different suites in the annual catalog. You can go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com to subscribe. If you don't already have a demonstrator, choose me when checking out.

For more inspiration with this month's kit, clock on the names below.














4 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Really like your cards! I agree your friend will like this and I would have a hard time parting with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your projects, and I wouldn't want to part with the framed art piece, either! Thanks for the brilliant inspiration.

    ReplyDelete