Thursday, October 3, 2019

A Little Boo! Halloween Decor Frame

Hi Crafty Friends!
Boo!



I made this cute frame a few weeks ago and I've had lots of positive comments and lots of requests for the dimensions, so here they are (in inches). For this project, I used a 5 x 7 shadowbox frame which I purchased from Michael's. They are inexpensive and come in a four pack.

Whisper White for stamping, 2 1/2 x 4 1/2
Basic Black, 2 5/8 x 4 5/8
Granny Apple Green, 3 x 5
Basic Black, 3 1/8 x 5 1/8
Whisper White embossed, 4 x 6
Basic Black, 4 1/8 x 6 1/8
Gorgeous Grape, 5 x 7


These aren't hard and fast numbers! I just play with the sizes and the layers. Then have fun with popping the layers up. I like to use our Foam Strips as they add lots of height. If you are using a shadow box frame, dimensional away!

I used the Wonderfully Wicked stamp set (you might have noticed it's my favorite) and the Hand Lettered Prose Dies.



I hope you have fun making one, if you need help let me know. 
Shop my website for supplies, audramonk.stampinup.net.

Happy Crafting!
Audra






2 comments:

  1. Audra you are so wonderfully creative!! Thank you for always sharing your ideas and giving the measurements. I love to case the stuff you make!

    ReplyDelete