Thursday, May 7, 2015

Lots of Thanks

I like to put in a little thank you card with my customer orders.  I usually make 3x3 cards and I like them to be nice but relatively quick to make.

So the other day when I sat down to whip up a few thank you cards, I was inspired by the Gold Soiree DSP and that it paired with one of SU's retiring in colors, Pistachio Pudding (and Crisp Cantaloupe).  Then I noticed on the label, that it also matched with Garden Green!  I love that everything with Stampin' Up! coordinates and that they tell you what goes with what.

I got out my Another Thank You stamp set, and I just couldn't decide which stamp to use and what to use with it.  Then I thought, I'll just use them all!  This is super easy to do with the photopolymer stamps.  You can put them all on the same block.


Here's the block with all it's stamps.  I also used a few stamps from the Sew You Paper Pumpkin kit.  I lined them up using my grid paper.

And here is my cute little card:


I think it's super sweet and has a lot of impact.  And just in case you don't need a small card, I stepped it up just a bit for a regular 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card.  


I stamped the Dotty Angles stamp in Pistachio Pudding on the matching card stock and then used the Banner Framelits to die cut out my banners, then a quick notch on each side with my 1/2" circle punch, which holds a bit of white bakers twine.

Thank you for seeing what I have today!  Any questions, let me know.

A follow up on my mini book blog post from March, here are my books full of pictures!  They went out in the mail for Mother's Day!


Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment