Monday, August 26, 2019

2019 Holiday Catalog Paper Share

Hi Crafty Friends!
In case you haven't noticed, I love Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper (DSP). I want to share the love, so I am offering a DSP Paper Share. This is a way for you to get a piece of each paper.

So let's take a look at all the beautiful paper we have in this catalog.


What do you get? You get 6 x 6 inch pieces of DSP, individually packaged by type and labeled with the name and the coordinating colors.

Option 1
2 pieces of each double sided design. $50 (plus $7 for shipping if needed) 
On my team, you get a 20% discount!

Option 2
1 piece of each double sided design. $27.50 (plus $7 shipping if needed) 
On my team, you get a 20% discount.

Ordering windows: Sept 3 or Sept 8. Reserve your share by the dates indicated with payment. Email me at audramonk@yahoo.com to request your invoice.

I have pictures too!

Feels Like Frost

Monster Bash

Come To Gather

Brightly Gleaming

Toile Tidings

Let It Snow

Wrapped In Plaid

Night Before Christmas

DSP is a great way to enhance all your projects! Like this card we'll be making at my Christmas Just Cards class on September 4. 
Want to know more about my classes? See the schedule on my website.


Want to get all your paper at a discount? Join my team! We currently have an Extra Extra promotion going on. Join for $99 and choose $155 in product! Contact me for more info, audramonk@yahoo.com or click Join the Fun on my website.

Stay Crafty!
Audra



No comments:

Post a Comment