Thursday, August 15, 2019

Holiday List Book, Featuring the Let It Snow Suite, with Video Tutorial

Hi Crafty Friends!

So, I've got my first pre-order with the new 2019 Holiday catalog (did you see my unboxing video? I'll put it at the end of this post) and I'm starting to play a bit. I had a team meeting coming up so I thought we should make a fun project. After a little looking around, I saw a cute traveler's style notebook from Pootles, so I decided to give it a try. And then I decided it should be a different size, so I worked that out, and here you go, a holiday list book perfect for carrying in your purse and keeping your holiday purchases organized.


Isn't it adorable? I used the Let It Snow Suite.


You need one piece of DSP, or 2 halves if you want more variety.
Outer piece: 6 x 12, score at 3 on long side and 4 on short side
Inner piece: 5 3/4 x 12, score at 2 7/8 on long side and 4 on short side
Whisper White for stamping, 2 1/2 x 3 1/4
Real Red for backing the stamped piece, 2 5/8 x 3 3/8
Whisper White for list making (4) 2 3/4 x 7 3/4

Here's the video with all the info.



I think they would make great gifts for busy moms and grandmas, ok and dads too although they may not have purses to carry them in. Here are a few more pics to help you out.





2019 Holiday catalog unboxing video:
Part 1


Part 2


Want lots more inspiration or to join me for a Live video? Like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheCraftyYogi/
Prefer Instagram? I'm there too! https://www.instagram.com/audramonk/

Shop for this great suite of products on my website: audramonk.stampinup.net

It's a great time to join my Stampin' Up team. Until August 31, get an extra $30 in free product and a $10 coupon to use in September. Want more info? Contact me! audramonk@yahoo.com

I'm here to help with your crafting. If you have a product you want me to feature, let me know.
Stay Crafty!
Audra





No comments:

Post a Comment