Sunday, August 11, 2019

Sunday Night Crafting, Parcels & Petals Bundle

Hi Crafty Friends!
Today I have a very fun bundle to share with you with a video tutorial. When I first got the 2019-2020 Annual catalog, I was drawn to the super cute little box made with the Perfect Parcels dies.



I made a few of the boxes in a variety of colors.


The boxes are the perfect size for gifting a gift card, money, treats, and other small gifts.

Check out my how to video for all the tips and tricks to assemble your boxes.



Here are some close up pics:




This bundle, #151107 is available at a 10% discount (over purchasing the stamp set and dies separately) in my online store, audramonk.stampinup.net, click shop.

Want to get your products at a discount with extra free stuff? Join my team! audramonk.stampinup.net, click join.
The extra free stuff is through 8/31/19.

Stay Crafty!
Audra



No comments:

Post a Comment