Tuesday, July 16, 2019

It's All About the DSP, Volume 2 Tutorial

Hi Crafty Friends!
I'm back with more DSP fun. Today I have three more DSP design styles to share and a tutorial video with lots of tips. I used the Come Sail Away DSP.



First up is the Open Space card. That's what I call a card where you just use the DSP for just part of the card. I used the coordinating Sailing Home stamp set and dies and the High Seas 3D embossing folder. This is a fun style that uses just a little bit of DSP.


Next up is what I like to call a panel card. In this style of card, we cut the DSP apart and mount it with little spaces in between. I'm still using the Come Sail Away DSP, stamp sets used are Woven Heirlooms and Country Road.




Last up is a quick and easy card that uses a medium sized strip of DSP.


You can take a closer look at the cards in this video tutorial.



Thanks so much for checking out my post today. 
I hope you have a great time making fun cards using DSP.
Questions or comments, let me know! I'd love to help you with your crafting.
You can shop for all these lovely supplies on my website, audramonk.stampinup.net.
Want to get your products at a discount? Join my team!

Stay Crafty!
Audra







No comments:

Post a Comment