Thursday, July 25, 2019

On My Mind, A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends!
Happy Summer! We are in full summer mode here on the east coast. I am in fact enjoying a beach vacation the very moment I'm writing this. And thinking about said vacation is what inspired me for one of my alternative projects, but I'm getting ahead of myself, let's start at the beginning.

It's time for a super fun blog hop with the Paper Pumpkin Thing crew.

July's Paper Pumpkin kit is called On My Mind and it features three different sets of cards that coordinate with three different suites in the annual catalog.



It is such a nice kit! Great for all levels of stampers. For a closer look, check out this video:




I was definitely in a summer beach vacation mind set when I made this project for the blog hop. I made my own Memories and More cards! I am a scrapbooker. But not the super fancy type. I like pages that can go together quickly. And I love Stampin' Up's pocket pages and Memories and More cards. So I opened up the Come Sail Away card pack and then just started playing with the cards and stickers and with the Paper Pumpkin supplies. 
I know that I am going to enjoy using these cards when I get home from our trip.


These cards and the ones in the pack will be fun to use scrapbooking pics like this one from our beach vacation. 
This is a selfie of my husband and I with our three adult kids in the ocean in the background.


My card alternative really has nothing to do with the beach, so it would be great to send to anyone celebrating a birthday.


Everything is from the PP kit except the card base, which is a piece of Night of Navy card stock.

I hope that I've inspired you a bit for alternative uses for your July kit. 
For more inspiration, click on the names below.



Not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber yet? Go to paperpumpkin.com to join the fun and if you don't already have a demonstrator, choose me at check out. Next month's kit has a fall theme with gift bags and tags and there is an optional card making add on bundle (for just $10!) that you can purchase in my store, audramonk.stampinup.net starting August 1. But you must be a subscriber to do so! Have questions? Email me, audramonk@yahoo.com.

Happy Crafting!
Audra


No comments:

Post a Comment