Tuesday, July 30, 2019

It's All About the DSP, Volume 3 Tutorial

Hi Crafty Friends!
This is the last post in my three part series about DSP. As you may already know, I love Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper. In my opinion, it's the best ever! For my final post, I decided to make a Sunburst card. They are a bit messy, but lots of fun. I used the Dinoroar Suite, it is so cute.




Gah! I just love them all!! I'll give a few measurements, but watch the video posted at the bottom of this post for lots of helpful tips. 
For all the projects, the DSP is cut to 1 1/2" x 4" and then cut into triangles.


I attached the DSP triangles to a 2 3/4" x 5" piece of Lovely Lipstick card stock. I left small even spaces between the triangles. Then I backed that with Old Olive card stock cut to 2 7/8" x 5 1/8". The card front is the standard 4" x 5 1/4". I embossed it with the Mosaic 3D folder.


This one is pretty similar, but I butted the triangles right up to each other, and then cut down the DSP piece to be 1/4" smaller than the background piece. 


On this card, the Pineapple Punch card stock piece is 3" x 3". Then backed by a Pretty Peacock piece 3 1/8" x 3 1/8". I think this is such a fun card.
 I'm planning to give it to my husband next week for our anniversary. 

Here is the video tutorial. (Don't mind my stuckness at the end when I couldn't get my dimensionals to work properly!)



Click here, audramonk.stampinup.net to shop for any of these products.

Want to get lots of free products? Join my team! Until August 31, SU has a bonus offer of an extra $30 of free product in your starter kit. Then you can get all your products at a discount! Ask me for more details.

Stay Crafty!
Audra







No comments:

Post a Comment