Sunday, April 28, 2013

teacher appreciation gifts

So my son's middle school sent out a request for teacher appreciation gifts.  So I thought what a great way to use up some of the special papers that I had on hand.  I am so excited!  I made 2 sets of coordinating cards (which they can give) and a mini scratch pad that they could keep for themselves and included a Starbucks gift card in each, because everything is sweeter with a drink from Starbucks.
I really like how the cards turned out and it was fun to change them up just a little.
 So this is the keep calm bundle.  Pretty cute, yes?  I really loved this Stampin' Up Sell-a-bration paper.
 And oohh...butterflies with some more of the DSP.
Then the coolest part, I bundled them all up with with some pool party ribbon (also sell-a-bration) the gift cards are on the back.  I think they look so cute in the little clear bags.  Best wishes for happy cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment