Friday, August 2, 2013

Celebrating 20 Years!

My husband and I are heading out tomorrow on a London trip to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary.  Granny is coming to hang out with our three teenagers to make sure they get where they need to go (thanks Granny!).  So while we explore a new country and city, we'll be celebrating hanging out together for more than 20 years!  I of course needed to make him an original and awesome anniversary card.  I was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.  I "love" what I came up with, feel free to let me know what you think.




1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card! Gorgeous colors, beautiful design and delightful details. Love the way you used the ruffled ribbon, too! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete