Friday, June 1, 2018

Ribbon and Paper Shares

Hi Crafty Friends!

I am so excited about the start of the new Stampin' Up catalog. It is full of tons of amazing craft supplies. I can't wait to put my order in and to get crafting with all the new stuff! Too bad I can't buy it all... Maybe you feel the same way? I have a solution in regards to the new ribbon and paper.

I am hosting a ribbon and paper share!
It's a great way for you to get a little bit of lots of things.


Let's talk ribbons first.

There are four options:

2017-2019 In Color ribbons, 2 yards each of 5 colors. $9.25 (shipping $3)
Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, and Tranquil Tide

2018-2020 In Color ribbons, 2 yards each of 5 colors, $7 (shipping $3)
Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, and Pineapple Punch

All the Other Ribbons That Are New, 1-5 yards of each (style and color) depending on style, $32 (shipping $7)
Leaf Ribbon (1 yard), 1/8" Cord (2 yards), 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon (2 yards), 3/8" Cotton Ribbon (2 yards), 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (2 yards), 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon (2 yards), Nature's Twine (1 yard), Silver Baker's Twine (5 yards), Medium Baker's Twine (3 yards), 1/2" Satin Ribbon (2 yards), 1/4" Velvet Ribbon (2 yards), Tea Room Ribbon Combo Pack (1 yard), Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (1 yard)

 All The Ribbons, everything listed above, $49 (shipping $7)

Want more? You can order multiple shares!
Contact me, audramonk@yahoo.com for total and payment options. 
I will combine shipping when possible.
Live local? Pick up at my house and no shipping charges.
Are you a demo? You get a discount!

NOW, let's talk paper.

There are so many new and wonderful Designer Series Papers. And I want to get them in your hands ready to go. I am offering paper shares, Cut and Ready! I know, so cool! 
For each share, you will receive 18 card bases (6 each of 3 colors, not scored) and 18 pieces of DSP cut to 4" x 5 1/4" (3 each of 6 designs).


Options:

Designer Series Paper packs with coordinating card stock, $7 each, ($5 shipping) 
1 of each, $49 (shipping $7)
Twinkle Twinkle, Under the Mistletoe, Nature's Poem, Petal Promenade, Tranquil Textures, Animal Expedition, Best Route

Broadway Bound Speciality Designer Series Paper, $8 ($5 shipping)

Tea Room Speciality Designer Series Paper, $6 ($4 shipping)

All the Papers, $63 ($7 shipping) 1 set of each as listed above 

Contact me, audramonk@yahoo.com for total and payment options. 
I will combine shipping when possible.
Live local? Pick up at my house and no shipping charges.
Are you a demo? You get a discount!

Want All The Ribbons and All The Papers?
$117 (this price includes discounted shipping) Local? $112


Want to take a closer look at the ribbons and papers? Click HERE or the catalog image below to go to my online store and check out the catalog.



First share order is being placed on Sunday, June 3, at 7pm.
Next share order is going in Sunday June 10 at 7pm.

I'm here to help with all your crafty needs, contact me for more info.
Stay Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment