Thursday, August 30, 2018

It's A Paper Pumpkin Thing, Blissful Blooms Thank- Yous

Hi Crafty Friends!

It's time for A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop. This month's kit featured some beautiful pre-printed watercolored cards. It's a pretty simple kit, and I had lots of fun playing with it.


I made this really neat card.


It's so cool how just cutting apart the card and then mounting it on some black card stock can be. I got really excited to make more. I am planning to send them to my Paper Pumpkin subscribers to say "thanks for subscribing with me".

I added a Flirty Flamingo card base to contrast and complement the Basic Black background and the pre-printed card.




I was having such fun making them (I mean really! Aren't they lovely?) and then I realized that for this blog hop we're supposed to have a non-card project too! So I checked my box and I was down to just 2 cards! (I used some of the other cards for a tutorial). So, I decided to make some sort of cute little box. I saw one in our demo group that could hold some tea bags or other small treats, and I decided to give it a try. I used a tutorial by Sandra Ronald, at artypapercrafters.com. 
It's such a cute and sturdy box!


I had enough printed paper to cover the front, back, and top. I stamped the sides with the flower stamp from the kit in Blackberry Bliss.



This would be such a great set to give. Or the boxes would be awesome for a shower thank you gift. And now check out what I made with my very last card from the kit (as I needed more thank you cards to send).





Thanks so much for checking out my blog today. 

September's kit is going to be full of spooky fun. If you like treat giving, you should subscribe here, https://www.paperpumpkin.com/ by Sept 10 and choose me as your demo (if you don't have one already).


For more inspiration, click on the names below.

Stay Crafty!
Audra










2 comments:

  1. Audra ~ I don't know which I like best...they're all so cute!! I do love the pattern cut into smaller piece on the Basic Black.

    ReplyDelete