Friday, December 21, 2018

New Products, Awesome Joining Offer, and an Easel Calendar Tutorial

Hi Crafty Friends!
It's almost Christmas and I may have put away the Christmas stamps for the season (maybe??).

So as all good crafters do, we want to know what's next and we're ready to play with new stuff. What's next is the upcoming 2019 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog and Sale-A-Bration.



It's time for a new catalog full of awesome products and a great joining offer, as well as free stuff!
I'll have catalogs at all my events this month. You can also arrange to pick one up, and if you live farther from me, I'll mail you one. Let me know, I want to share all the great new stuff with you.

Our Sale-A-Bration (or SAB) is a great time to enhance you craft stash. Starting January 3rd until March 31, with each $50 spent, you can earn free product! You can also get lots of free product by joining my Crafty Corner Design Team ($99 plus tax to join $175 in product plus free shipping and a business kit!), or by hosting a party (book parties or Facebook parties too) or a class, at your place or mine. So many ways to get free stuff. I love SAB!


I'll be sharing lots over the next few weeks about all of the SAB offers. For the quickest and most up to date info, follow me on FaceBook or on Instagram (audra monk).

Let's take a look at some lovely new products and, I have a video tutorial.


We made this project at our team meeting this week. We got together for dinner, chatting, and crafting. It's so fun finding a group of people who love to craft as much as I do. For those that couldn't make the meeting, I'll have their projects and gifts ready for pick up or to be mailed. We're always looking for more crafty friends to join the team! I'm happy to answer any questions you have. I even have an joining info video on my YouTube channel! You can see it HERE


 Here's a closer look at the paper and stamp set. The project uses the Butterfly Gala Bundle (stamp set and punch) and the free Botanical Butterfly DSP.

And now, for the video tutorial on making the easel calendar. 
Measurements and supplies needed:
Card stock, 4 1/4" x 11", score at 5 1/2"
Easel base card stock, 3 1/2" x 4 1/4", score at 1/2", 1 3/4", and 3"
DSP, 4" x 5 1/4"
Card stock, 3 1/8" x 4 1/8"
DSP, 3" x 4"
3" x 4" mini calendars. I got them from HERE. (tayloredexpressions.com)
Have a great time making one!



Here are a few of us at the end of our team meeting. I'm still not the greatest selfie taker, but I sure am super thankful to hang out with these nice ladies.



And Lissa the dog loves to see them too.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.
Happy Crafting!
Audra




1 comment:

  1. I'll have catalogs at all my events this month. You can also arrange to pick one up, and if you live farther from me, I'll mail you one. Let me know, I want to share all the great new stuff with you. gul ahmed collection 2016 with price , gul ahmed lawn price 2016 ,

    ReplyDelete