Saturday, June 22, 2019

A Celebration of Small Town America Sampler Project

Hi Crafty Friends!
My summer has started off busy and full in a good way, but it sometimes puts crafting on the back burner. Which is sometimes frustrating as there is so much fun summer stuff to craft! Today I am sharing my July sampler. My in studio class is usually the last 4th Wednesday of the month, so we make a project to display for the following month. And I love this one!


Measurements in inches:
Whisper White: 9 x 9
Night of Navy: 8 1/2 x 8 1/2
Real Red: 8 1/4 x 8 1/4
Balmy Blue: 8 x 8
Medium Rectangle: Balmy Blue, 2 x 4 1/2, Night of Navy, 2 1/4 x 4 3/4, Real Red, 2 3/8 x 4 7/8
Small Squares: Balmy Blue (1) and Whisper White (2) 2 x 2, Night of Navy (4) 2 1/4 x 2 1/4, Real Red (4) 2 3/8 x 2 3/8


Aren't these daises so cute? They are so fun to make! The red and blue paper is from the See a Silhouette DSP and Whisper White, I used the new Medium Daisy Punch. Each flower uses 2 punched flowers and the centers are Daffodil Delight punched with the 1/2 inch punch and sponged with the same color. I used the Swirls and Curls embossing folder on the Balmy Blue pieces. I used the new Hand-Lettered Prose dies to cut out the USA which are popped up with Foam Strips. The fireworks come from the Birthday Background stamp set, I colored on the red rubber stamp with our Stampin' Write markers (don't use Blends!). I added Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to make them sparkly.


This gazebo is so cute! I used the Bokeh Dots stamp set for the fireworks behind the gazebo and the Pretty Pavilion bundle for the gazebo and it's accessories. The gazebo is stamped in Soft Suede, and the plant is stamped in VersaMark and embossed in white and then colored with Blender Pens. The red bunting uses the See a Silhouette DSP. The fireworks on the Balmy Blue background are just like the ones on the white square.


I love this truck from the Ride with Me bundle! I stamped it in Momento and colored it with Stampin' Blends in Night of Navy (it looks super cute in Real Red too!) and then fussy cut it out. I used the coordinating die for the balloons. The sweet little dog is from the You Always Deliver set. He's stamped in Momento ink and colored in Soft Suede Stampin' Blends.


You'll need your punches for this square. I used the Starburst punch, the 2 inch punch, and the 1 1/2 inch punch. The sentiment is from the Ride with Me stamp set. Use lots of Dimensionals in your layers here.


Add a row of the cute little daises to the bottom.


I love these 9 x 9 shadow box frames from Michael's, they come in all colors.



Thanks so much for checking out my blog. If you need a catalog or a demonstrator, let me know as I'd be happy to help. 
You can shop 24/7 on my website, audramonk.stampinup.net. If you make one, let me know!
For more frequent inspiration and info, follow me on Facebook, The Crafty Yogi 
or Instagram, @audramonk.

Stay Crafty!
Audra

The dog (Lissa) and I on a car ride to Granny's house in North Carolina.


We made a stop in downtown Wilmington at Boombalatti's for ice cream.

















No comments:

Post a Comment