Thursday, November 28, 2019

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop, Winter Gifts

Hi Crafty Friends!
Wishing you a very happy and yummy Thanksgiving. I'll be in the kitchen most of the day (I'll get a ride in on my Peloton too) with my grown up kids cooking away as we make our Thanksgiving feast. But I'm sure I'll take a few minutes to hop through this blog hop for ideas on how to use my kit.


I love this month's kit! So many fun die cuts for making lots of great projects. The kit comes ready to make 24 tags. And seriously they are super cute just as intended. But as I'm not normally a fancy tag kinda gal, I'm planning to make cards with mine. Here's a look at one of the tags as intended and one of the cards from the alternate projects included in the instructions flyer.



So pretty, right? 
But, I heard this lovely bits of paper calling out to be small framed art pieces!


I love them! Here's a bunch of pics, unframed, framed...







What do you do when all the paper bits from the kit are gone? You use the stamps to make more tags! I used Whisper White card stock cut to 2 x 6. I folded it in half and used the Tag Topper Punch.



For the holly and berries, I colored with our Stampin' Write markers directly on the stamp.


I think you'll get lots of use out of this month's kit! For more ideas, click on the names below. 
Happy hopping!


Thanks so much for stopping by. Want to order next month's Paper Pumpkin kit? Go to paperpumpkin.com and choose me as your demo at checkout.
Enjoy another pic of these great projects. And if you want an unboxing and video tutorial, click on the video below.

Stay Crafty!
Audra






No comments:

Post a Comment