Thursday, January 30, 2020

I'll Bee Yours, A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop

Hi Crafty Friends!
I'm super excited to share with you today. Sorry it's been so long. Today I am sharing some alternate projects made with this month's Paper Pumpkin kit. I am really loving these kits! Such a great fun way to craft. They are great for beginners and avid crafters.


This month's kit is called I'll Bee Yours. It has the supplies to make 20 mini paper bags and 10 small (3x3) cards. I usually make an unboxing video and create a project or two on Facebook Live. The video is at the end of this post. 
But now, we've got to take a look at this adorable piece of home decor I made.



I seriously love this! And it's so easy! I used our new Heart Punch Pack (151292) that coordinates with the kit (I love when Stampin' Up does that--and they're doing it again next month). I also let the kit guide me with color selection. This project almost looks like a bunch of conversation hearts. I used Crushed Curry, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, and Rococo Rose. The hearts are on Crumb Cake squares die cut from the Stitched Shapes Dies. When creating a project like this, use as many dimensionals and foam strips as you like! The finished size for this project is 6x6. I put it in a frame from Michael's that is a 6x6 shadow box frame, they go on sale a lot, so stock up when they do.


I also made a cute little card. These small cards are great for tucking into a gift bag. Although, I am planning to make the rest up as full sized cards so I can send them to my customers.


I love that you can make things that have nothing to do with the original kit projects. This cute little card says spring to me, not valentines.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! For more inspiration, click on the names below.




Here's my unboxing video:




Want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin? Contact me at audramonk@yahoo.com and I can help. Or go to my website: audramonk.stampinup.net.

Stay Crafty!
Audra





3 comments: