Friday, April 17, 2020

Spring Sampler with the Parisian Blossoms Suite

A Spring Sampler with Stampin' Up's Parisian Blossoms Suite


Spring is one of my favorite times of the year. I love when we take the dog for a walk around the neighborhood and all the pretty flowers are on the trees. These products and this sampler celebrate that special time of year. OK, I know there's no Eiffel Tower in my neighborhood, but this die is so pretty I had to use it. And I am dreaming of seeing it in person one day.

Measurements:
Whisper White, 9 x 9
Basic Grey, 8 1/2 x 8 1/2
Smoky Slate, 8 3/8 x 8 3/8
Rectangles: DSP 2 x 5, Petal Pink long large rectangle from the new Ornate Layers Dies #152726, Basic Grey 2 1/2 x 5 1/2
Squares: DSP 2 x 2, Petal Pink 2 3/8 x 2 3/8 (embossed with the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder #151474, Basic Grey 2 1/2 x 2 1/2
Sentiment Piece: Basic Grey long small rectangle from the Ornate Layers Dies, Whisper White 1/2 x 3 3/4

Let's take a closer look at each panel.


I used glue dots and dimensionals to attach the flowers and leaves from the Cherry Blossoms Dies. Plus I sprinkled on some of the Champagne Rhinestones Basic Jewels.


The swirl is in Basic Grey from the Parisian Dies and the flower and leaves are from the Forever Blossoms stamp set colored with Petal Pink and Old Olive Stampin' Blends and die cut with the Cherry Blossoms dies. The Forever Blossoms Bundle (153781) saves you 10%.




The sentiment is from the Parisian Beauty stamp set. I love the new Ornate Gardens Dies, I used them for the big rectangles and the small rectangle behind the sentiment.


The Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder is one of my most favorite embossing folders ever.


And finally, this Eiffel Tower is amazing. The die cuts beautifully!



I hope you are inspired to play with Parisian Blossoms Suite and to celebrate spring with your paper crafting. If you need help with anything, let me know. You can shop 24/7 on my website: audramonk.stampinup.net

Happy Crafting!
Audra









No comments:

Post a Comment