Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cards with Feeling

So I was thinking about The Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge and how it's such a nice guide to challenge myself to create a mostly original card.  Then I was thinking about my friend at work who's mother-in-law passed away last week. I had not yet made a sympathy card on my card making journey and I just got my Stampin' Up! order in the mail.  So as they say, all the planets aligned and I got to work.

You know, there is just something about making a card with a specific person in mind.  I followed the sketch pretty closely, but each decision was made from a place of empathy for my friend.  The colors and design came together to honor my friend and her mother-in-law.  So with that in mind, I share my card.  May you also enjoy creating cards with feeling.

Audra



No comments:

Post a Comment