Thursday, May 14, 2015

Goodbyes are Hard, Remarkable Blog Hop

This month the Remarkables are saying good-bye.  (Didn't you just hear that sweet little good-bye song from The Sound of Music in your head, if not, you're hearing it or singing it now.)  Good-bye to retiring product (oh but wait until we get to say HELLO to new product, not much makes a happy stamper happier than new product!).  Plus we'll have ideas for retirement and sympathy cards.  Who knows how creative the Remarkables might get?

I have two cards for you today, the first is showcasing the retiring By the Seashore stamp set (so if you love it, I'm pretty sure you can still order it through June 2).  This card also features the Adventure Bound DSP (available till June 2 too!).  The greeting is from the Crazy about You stamp set.  Oh, and that beautiful chevron ribbon is going....



I'm super excited about this next card, I learned a new technique!  I saw a card on Pinterest that said stamp with your embossing folder.  So I thought I'd give it a try.  I colored with my markers on the embossing folder, then spritzed it with water, then I put my piece of watercolor paper on top.  I carefully closed it up and rubbed it a bit.  Once I took the paper out, I dried it with my heat tool.  Voila!  I used the sea oats stamp from the Wetlands stamp set and the greeting is from the Thoughts and Prayers set.  The colors are Island Indigo, Pool Party, and Crushed Curry.



Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the rest of the tour!




No comments:

Post a Comment