Wednesday, May 27, 2015

New Catalog Preview (2)

Yay!  I got to play with another new stamp set today.  Today I opened up my Sprinkles of Life stamp set.  It's super cute and has lots of versatile stamps that can be used in a variety of ways.  There is even a matching punch!  And even better, Stampin' Up! donates $3 for each stamp set purchased to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.

I decided to play along with the Freshly Made Sketches sketch.  It is a super awesome sketch this week and I bet I'll be using it in my creating a bunch.  Here's the sketch:


And here is my sweet and simple card:


I love a simple fresh card!  This project features the new in color Mint Macaron.
Thanks for visiting!  Stay crafty!




6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love how you put the sprinkles at the bottom....pinning this for future reference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnne! I just love sprinkles...

      Delete
  2. Very sweet card! Love the cupcake and the fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Sweet" card! :) Thanks so much. I love the FMS sketches.

      Delete
  3. Love this sweet card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete