Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Cool Color and a Card Change Up

I have two cards to share today, similar, yet different.  Both feature the new Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!  The Stampin' Up! catalog shows how you can brayer ink on the paper to make it any color you like.  Then I saw a post from Patty Bennett using that technique on a paper pumpkin set.  So I thought I'd give it a go.

I love it!  Especially the new Tip Top Taupe color.  I think it's divine!  This first card is super similar to Patty's card.  I just pepped it up a bit with the Tin of Cards stamp set.  Love it!  I'll be using it a lot.



Isn't it lovely?

Next we move on to my husband's Father's Day card.  It's a bit of a CASE of a Father's Day card I posted just a bit ago.


I put that Banner Triple Punch to use again!  And here is my disclaimer, I know the banners are not on straight!!  But I decided it was OK.  I am happy with how it all came together, BUT what I really like is the inside.  Check it out!


I liked all three of these sayings, so I decided to use them all.  This Guy Greetings stamp set is just so cute.

Well, I hope that I may have inspired you a bit.
Stay Crafty!



2 comments: