Monday, March 14, 2016

Birthday Book Instructions

Hi again, my crafty friends!

A few blog posts ago, and on my Facebook page, I shared some pictures of this really cool Birthday Book that we made in my Birthday Bash Card Class. It's super cute and very functional. So, just in case you couldn't attend my class (which by the way, if you live anywhere close to Frederick, Maryland, you should totally come and craft with me!) here are some instructions on how to make one.




Supplies needed: 
6 pieces of 12x12 Whisper White Card Stock, cut in half = 12 pieces 6x12
24 pieces Whisper White CS 6x1 1/2 inches, scored at 3/4
2 pieces of light weight cardboard, such as the piece that comes in the Designer Series Paper, cut to 6x6, plus paper and embellishments to decorate as you like
Washi tape, hole punch, Fast Fuse or Tear and Stick Tape, and binder circle rings
12 pieces DSP, 5x5 to decorate the pockets and Whisper White CS 3 1/2x3 1/2
Stamps to put the months on each page, I used the ones from the December Paper Pumpkin, but the ones from the Perpetual Calendar stamp set or a Project Life set would work well also.

And here is the video to show you the basics:


Let me know how it goes, and I'd love to see yours when you make it!
Stay Crafty!

Find me on Facebook here:


No comments:

Post a Comment