Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Cake or Hat Box How To

Hi Crafty Friends!

Last week I went to a demonstrator team meeting. It's a bunch of fun. You get business tips, some creative tips and you get to chat and swap with other Stampin' Up demos. One of the demos, Pesci, did a really nice demo (haha, she's a demo who demoed) on a cute little cake box that she found on Pinterest. She learned the basics from a website called oh happy day. Here's the photo I posted on Facebook:




If you like my crafty page on Facebook, you would already have seen this!
You can click here to see my Facebook page.

Anyhow, lots of people were saying "how did you make it?"and that's why we're here.
We'll start with the short version:


And since I didn't want to type out all the directions, I made this video!



So, I hope this answers all you questions, if not, just ask!

And if you're buying some of our awesome Stampin' Up! products to make this box, I can help. Really, Stampin' Up! has the best card stock ever! And if you're buying things, we have a sale-a-bration special going on right now, until March 31, 2016. For every $50 you spend, you get a free item from the special brochure. I got this glitter washi tape for free!
And look at this cute card I made with it.


Stay Crafty!




No comments:

Post a Comment