Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Introducing Fresh Fig, Swap Card

Hi Crafty Friends!
Today I have a quick share for you. As you might already know, Stampin' Up has a new catalog coming out and I wanted to share a little of the new stuff with you. One of the ways demos can get ideas is by sharing, and one way demos share is by participating in swaps. I'm participating in a mail in swap. I'll be mailing my contribution out tomorrow and next week, I'll get an envelope in the mail with a bunch of awesome cards in it! Pretty cool.

So today, let me introduce you to one of our new in colors, Fresh Fig (you may have seen this beautiful color a few posts ago on the ICS blog hop). It's such a rich, lovely color. I though it would be just right for a wedding card. The Eastern Palace DSP had just the right piece of paper for my card. (By the way, these two items are available early in special bundles, contact me for more info or click the shop now button). The flowers are from a new stamp set called Wood Words, and the sentiment is from the Banners for You set, which is carrying over.



As you can see, I love to play with layers of paper. 
Here is my formula:

Fresh Fig Wedding Card Paper Sizes
in inches:

Very Vanilla: 5 1/8 x 3 7/8
Eastern Palace DSP: 5 x 3 3/4 
Very Vanilla: 4 x 2 1/2 
Fresh Fig: 3 7/8 x 2 3/8
Very Vanilla (stamped piece): 3 3/4 x 2 1/4 

It's also fun to see a bunch of the same cards!


Now to pack them up and get them in the mail.
Stay Crafty!



No comments:

Post a Comment