Tuesday, May 30, 2017

New! Color Theory Club

Hi Crafty Friends!

I'm so excited! The new Stampin' Up catalog goes live in less than 2 days!! There is so much new wonderful stuff, it's gonna be hard to narrow down my list. One thing I know, is that there will be lots of items from the Color Theory Suite on it. I love the suite so much, that I've decided to center a new class around it. If you have a catalog, open it up to page 147. Need a catalog, let me know.

In this class, we'll make 4 projects AND each participant will go home with a totally awesome goodie bag of product to use at home. It's a win win! Something to use in class and something to use at home. The class will be offered every other month, and feature the upcoming season. If you attend all 4, there's a bonus! This class is also available as a to go option (additional fee for shipping). The class fee is $30 ($25 for demonstrators).

For June, it's all about summer! Here's what we're making this month:

Aren't they lovely? 

Here's a closer look at each one:

This cutie, is a CASE from the catalog.

I love these Adirondack chairs.

This card just says "relax, it's summer" to me.

And, I think this one might be my favorite...

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look. Registration for June's class is due by tomorrow, May 31. Look for updates on August's class mid July. As always, if I can help you in any way on your crafty journey, let me know. You can reach me by email at audramonk@yahoo.com.

Stay Crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment