Sunday, April 29, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge, Thinking of You

Hi Crafty Friends!

When I was designing the make and takes for my team meeting, I was inspired by two challenges. For this card, I used a sketch by Freshly Made Sketches. 
This card features lots of new product coming very soon to your craft table.

The paper used in this project will be available for early release pre-order for customers May 1. It's called Share What You Love Speciality Designer Series Paper. And you are going to love it! The stamp set is also new and coming in our new Annual catalog, which starts in June.


I love the Freshly Made Sketches sketches. I mean, isn't this card simple but sweet?
Here's the sketch:

To join in the fun, click HERE.

Want to know more about the early release? Contact me!
Stay Crafty!



3 comments:

  1. I love the patterns and colors in this pretty dsp! Great way to use the sketch. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's great paper and it's a great sketch.

      Delete
  2. Such a great showcase of the new products. Pretty! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete