Saturday, April 28, 2018

Showers to Flowers Paper Craft Crew Challenge

Hi Crafty Friends!

Today I have a quick share for you featuring one of my favorite papers from the 2018 Occasions catalog, the Sweet Soiree Speciality Designer Series Paper. This is one of the cards that we made at my team meeting last night. I like to use challenges to help inspire my card designs.

The challenge is to create something with the theme showers to flowers. And I decided to have my project be all about the flowers.


Isn't it lovely? The paper is so pretty. I used a few retiring stamp sets for this project, so if you like them, contact me asap to order. I used the Happiest of Days set as well as the Definitely Dahlia background stamp.

You can join this challenge or other Paper Craft Crew challenges by clicking HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment