Friday, September 28, 2018

October's Classes to Go

Hi Crafty Friends!

Do you love Halloween? I do! Ok, I love fun and cute Halloween. I can't do really scary. And I love to send Halloween cards to my nieces and nephews and to my grown kids and to friends. Any excuse to send cute cards works for me.

Which brings me to October's Classes to Go. 
RSVP with payment by OCTOBER 7. Email me at audramonk@yahoo.com for payment link. Then I'll place the order and prep the card kits and have them available for pick up/post by the 10th.

Spooky Sweets Bundle


This bundle includes the Spooky Sweet clear mount stamp set and Spooky Bats Punch.

Option 1 $45
Stamp set and punch, PLUS the card kit to create TWO of each card pictured, plus a PDF of assembly instructions and a link to a video tutorial.

Option 2 $20
Already have the set? This option gets you the card kit plus the PDF and video link.

Option 3 $15
On my team? You get a discount! Card kit plus the PDF and video link.

Option 4 $7
Just the PDF and video link.

Local pick up available or shipping is extra.

Cauldron Bubble Bundle


This bundle includes the Cauldron Bubble stamp set and the Cauldron Framelits Dies.

Option 1 $62
Stamp set and dies, PLUS the card kit to create TWO of each card pictured, plus a PDF of assembly instructions and a link to a video tutorial.

Option 2 $20
Already have the set? This option gets you the card kit plus the PDF and video link.

Option 3 $15
On my team? You get a discount! Card kit plus the PDF and video link.

Option 4 $7
Just the PDF and video link.

Local pick up available or shipping is extra.


So, get in your rsvp quick! And I'll send you out your card kit.
Questions? Let me know.

Stay Crafty!
Audra












No comments:

Post a Comment